We appreciate your feedback!
In response to your feedback:
- We have conducted an appointment review making it easier for you to see your doctor of choice
- We have introduced a cancellation waiting list for your preferred doctor
- We will advise you before your appointment if our doctors are running more than 20 mins late
- We have introduced a direct line for results
- We have introduced telehealth appointments so you can speak to your doctor via phone
The Australian Government is coordinating a staged rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine which is a free vaccine for all people living in Australia.
Angaston Respiratory Clinic will be administering these vaccinations and are awaiting Government advice on when and how this will proceed.
We will provide more information over the coming weeks as it comes to hand.
If you would like to see what phase you will be vaccinated in you can do so by using the eligibility checker via the following link
The team at AMC would like to assure our patients we continue to offer medical and nursing appointments both face to face and by telehealth. We are committed to continuing to provide safe and high quality care for our patients and our opening hours remain the same.
The Angaston Respiratory Clinic was established in the Barossa area to assess and test for Covid-19 and was opened under the Commonwealth Governments Respiratory Clinic Initiative. The clinic is located at Health on Washington, 3-7 Fife St Angaston, with access via Holmes Street.
This clinic is open Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.40pm and bookings can be made from the link below. This clinic is designed for assessment of patients who are having respiratory symptoms such as a fever, sore throat or cough.
If eligible, testing for Covid-19 or other respiratory conditions can be performed by qualified staff.
If you have any difficulties making an appointment please call our reception staff on 85642266 and they will assist you with this process
We have a GP Pharmacist consulting Wednesdays and Fridays in our clinics
A general practice pharmacist is a pharmacist who works collaboratively in the general practice as part of the practice team. They support the quality use of medicines through participating in education and training, clinical governance and patient-level activities. General practice pharmacists do not dispense medicines and do not replace the role of pharmacists working in other settings (e.g. community pharmacies or hospitals).
What does a GP Pharmacist do?
A general practice pharmacist can work with GP’s in ways such as:
- offering advise and answering medicine-related queries
- patient education including asthma and diabetes education
- medication review and reconciliation
- GP Education including updates on new medicines
- liaising with hospitals, nursing homes and community pharmacies
- Clinical audits
Receive your simple health care needs, efficiently.
The Angaston Medical Centre is pleased to offer a new trial service – Swift Clinics!
These are short appointments and are not for complex matters.
- Removal of sutures (walk through with nurses)
- Wound reviews
- Repeat prescriptions
- Non-childhood immunisations (except for second Flu)
- Repeat Referrals only
- Travel letters (in the absence of Catherine Keil)
- Medication lists for surgery
- Simple Forms
- Medical certificates
- Request forms for repeat tests – repeat/expired bloods and radiology
*These appointments are available only to existing patients of our practice, as new patients require a longer appointment.*